Tuesday, October 18, 2016
Sunday, September 25, 2016
Saturday, July 23, 2016
What Financing Options are available in the Market?
1. Car Loan
2. Personal Loan
4. Dealership Financing
5. Online Auto Financing Companies
Loan Shopping is as important as Car Shopping
- You should have knowledge of the different financing options that are available in the market before you choose one. It is wise to contact several lenders to find the best loan at the best price.
- Different lenders offer diverse terms. If you want to get better terms, then do your research.
- For a better loan shopping experience, it is important to improve your credit score.
- Pay attention to the amount of monthly payments and be sure if you can afford the same.
- Don’t forget to look at the Annual Percentage Rate (APR) as it takes into account the interest rate and other loan charges.
- Before you approach a dealer, decide the financing option that you would like to opt for buying a car.
Friday, May 20, 2016
Types of Bankruptcy
Stigma of Bankruptcy
1. Have Realistic Goals
2. Gainful Employment
3. Spending Decisions
4. Pay Attention to the Details
Thursday, May 19, 2016
Private Deal isn’t always a Good One
>> The warranty, if you’re given any, may not really be as assuring as offered by a certified dealer.
>> The odometer may not really show the exact number of miles the car has traveled.
Trust and Safety
Tuesday, April 19, 2016
Thursday, April 14, 2016
How much you Owe to the Lender?
Before searching for a car buyer, you must find out the exact amount that you owe to your lender. It will help you in deciding the asking price. Obtain detailed information regarding the process of selling your financed car. Learn about prepayment penalties so that you do not have to face any financial complications in the future.
Finding a Car Buyer
In order to make a profitable sale, you need to choose a car buyer that is ready to pay your asking price. Remember that money is not the only factor for choosing a car buyer in California. You must consider other factors such as good credit score, insurance coverage, driver’s license, etc. All the factors will ensure that the car buyer gets easy auto loan approval and makes the purchase on time.
You can ask the car buyer to accompany you to the lender’s office. He/she can provide a check to the lender and have the car transferred to his/her lender.
Friday, April 8, 2016
• No need of credit check
• Reduced interest rates
• No need of down payment
• No involvement of co-signer
The Documentation Process
• If you do not record the auto loan, it will be considered as a donation.
• If the family member doesn’t charge interest rate, IRS may consider it as a gift.
• If you do not repay the loan, it will be considered as your income and IRS may collect tax on it.
The Family Problems
Tuesday, April 5, 2016
Are you looking to buy a car in Portland? Before buying a brand new car, you need to take care of your old vehicle. Be it a wagon, convertible or SUV, you cannot dispose your old vehicle at the side of a road. Why?
- According to the Portland Bureau of Transportation, it is illegal to store vehicle on public streets.
- If you do not correct the violation, your car can be towed.
- Also, you will be required to pay an impound fee.
It will be expensive to abandon a car. On the other hand, if you sell your car, you will be able to earn money from the sale. And, you can use the money to buy a new car. But, do not sell your car to the first buyer that you come across. Do not go to the nearest auto dealership to get rid of your car. Instead, you must follow a few tips to make your car desirable for car buyers. It will ensure that you get a fair price for your car.
Work with Time and not against it
Summer in Portland City of Oregon is hot and dry. If you sell your convertible during the summer months of June, July, August and September, you will be able to obtain higher selling price for the car.
Remember that a truck, van or a family friendly car has more demand in the Portland auto market. It means if you own one, you will be able to get a good price for it.
First Impression is the Most Lasting
If a car buyer comes to your place or you take the car to a dealer, you need to keep it clean. If your car is tidy, it will increase the chances of getting sold quickly. The following care should be taken before you put your car for sale:
- Fix dashboard lights and speakers
- Take care of rattling wiper blades
- Test the tire pressure
- Check the engine so that ‘check engine’ light is not illuminated
- Reverse any modifications that you have done
- Get professional oil change
- Take care of scratches with paint
- Vacuum the insides of the car as well as the trunk
- Scrub the carpet and wash the floor mats
- Replace the cabin air filter
- Clean the car and wax it
More Information equals More Money
If you are able to satisfy all the queries of the car buyer, it will help you in making a quick sale. Also, it will help you in justifying the asking price. Here’s all the information you require before placing an ad for your car in Portland:
- Car title and registration from Oregon DMV
- Mechanic’s inspection report
- Mechanical records
- Details about repairs done in the past
- Information about major problems
A picture speaks a thousand words. So, it is important to take pictures of your car from every side to give car buyers a clear idea of the car. Also, do not forget to mention the following things in your advertisement:
- Car make and model
- Year of manufacture
- Title status
- Features of the car
- Number of miles driven
- Your asking price
- Contact number and email ID
The Final Show
The only thing that is left now is the final event of meeting with the car buyers. Before you meet the car buyers, it is important that you decide on an asking price. Remember that the price should be slightly higher than your expectations. It will provide you with some room to negotiate with the car buyer.
You can decide on a park, a mall or a gas station. It will enable you to keep your address private. Most car buyers will want to test-drive the car. So, before you allow anyone to get behind the wheel, check his/her driving license.
Do not be in a hurry to get rid of your car. If you take time in choosing the right car buyer, you will be able to generate enough money from the car sale. It will help you in making down payment for your new car and ensure a reduced auto loan amount.
If you are in the process of selling your old car, you must start the process of obtaining an auto loan in Portland, OR for your new car. It will expedite the auto loan process. Apply with Fast Auto Loan Approval for instant auto financing and get ready for low interest.