Thursday, April 10, 2014

Your Car’s your Sweetheart, but is it Safe?

I love my Silverado. It’s the perfect mixture of truck-friendly sturdiness and modern technology. I was shocked when GM recalled my truck last month. There was an issue with the transmission cooling lines. They weren’t secured correctly. Other GM vehicles like GMC Sierra 1500, 2015 Chevrolet Suburban, Tahoe SUVs, GMC Yukon and Yukon XL SUVs were recalled for the same reason.

This is not the first time that GM has recalled its automobiles. It has recalled 4.8 million vehicles in the last month. And, it is not alone. Ford is recalling 434,000 vehicles. Toyota did the same for 6.4 million vehicles. Even, Honda and VW are not behind in this race.

Call the Vehicle Safety Hotline at 888-327-4236 or 800-424-9393 and check if your car was recalled. You can log onto www.safercar.gov and click on “Check for Recalls" or even contact the manufacturer or your dealer.

Recalls are tiring for any car owner. If the defect is minor, it won’t take long. But, in some cases, you may even have to wait for 60 long days. This means you are losing out on driving your favorite car, you are losing out on going to work and everything else. I understand that recalls have become a part of the automotive industry but 13 million vehicles (this year) seems a large number. Car manufacturers should not just spend money on marketing instead work on making automobiles secure as well. I demand safer vehicles for my family. Don’t you?

Owning a car is tough, but Fast Auto Loan Approval can make it easier for you. Get the best and quickest car financing by applying on the secure website. Special sub-prime financing is available.

1 comment:

  1. I think this is among the most vital information for me and I am glad reading your article related to the loan services. But want to remark on few common things, The website taste is ideal, the articles is in reality great. 30 Day Loan

    ReplyDelete